Creativity and Innovation Applied
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with SIM Professional Development.Full disclaimer.
- Creativity on Demand to Develop Better Solutions - Faster !
Designed for a broad range of personnel, such as managers, team leaders and specialists, this programme explores how Deliberate Cre8ive Thinking� is applied to promote innovation.
understand a simple process for effective application of new thinking techniques and be able to use a number of thinking tools to find innovative solutions to business challenges
be able to use creative thinking tools to contribute more to business improvement activities and pro-actively address potential problems
have the ability to develop bold new ideas that support organisational innovation
work more creatively as individuals and participate effectively in work groups and on project teams
Benefits to You
This programme is designed to give participants insights, tools, and training that deliver real business outcomes.
By attending this interactive workshop style programme participants will walk away with improved critical and creative thinking skills. These will allow them to solve problems faster, realize emerging opportunities more fully, and contribute to their organisation’s drive for innovation.
The methods and techniques participants will learn in this workshop, will allow them to immediately contribute to the success of their organisation.
Organisations that apply critical thinking principles embodied in the Deliberate Cre8ive Thinking methodology will:
- they will have the knowledge to creatively deal with complex situations and make better and faster decisions
- have methods they can apply to have significantly more productive and creative meetings in an effective collaborative team environment
- be able to synthesise and integrate a wide range of information and data to propose, plan, manage and implement solutions thoroughly and effectively
- able to generate and assess innovative ideas to effectively manage costs and support the growth of the top-line of the business
- identify and prevent potential problems from developing and promote innovative ideas that support business goals
- Rational Problem Solving
- A look at the strengths and weaknesses of traditional problem solving methods, and how creative thinking can make them more effective
- The Applied Creativity and Innovation Process
- A simple process for analysing challenges, and then finding innovative solutions using Deliberate Cre8ive Thinking
- Creativity on Demand
- Shows individuals and teams how to focus their creative energy when and where it is needed to solve real challenges
- Tools for Deliberate Creative Thinking
- Provides simple but effective tools for exploring problems quickly and effectively as well as a range of techniques that are proven to generate solutions that work
- Application and Action
- Applying creativity to daily issues is the key to success and this programme uses a case study to demonstrate techniques learnt
- Where to Go from here ?
- An action plan to focus on creative problem solving
Who should attend
Level 2 - Supervisors, Executives, & Emerging Managers
Level 3 - New Managers &
Level 4 - Managers