Who should attend
- Level 2 - Supervisor, Executive, & Emerging Managers
- Level 3 - New Managers
- Level 4 - Managers
About the course
Formerly known as "TRAINING THE TRAINER - Creative, engaging, blended & gamification techniques that WORK!", this programme aims to creatively train and develop your people to boost their performance and success. Experience hundreds of skills to implement immediately and fill up your training toolbox. Discover exciting ways to train, coach and mentor individuals and teams. This programme uses blended learning methodology.
Gain the competitive edge. Trained and educated employees will boost a company’s profits by 37 per cent and achieve their KPIs. PROVEN methods from TOP organisations and world’s BEST trainers. Cutting edge concepts and fun, engaging and practical skills acquisition. Learn Blended-Learning Methodologies, key for ALL future trainings!
- Creatively spark, capture and hold participants’ attention online and in the classroom
- Transfer of knowledge from classroom to work for results and profits
- Connecting with people and groups to gain participation from everyone
- Hot, new ways to successfully reinforce and reward behaviour change
- Creating success habits to ensure retention and application
- Blended learning skill sets to engage participants especially Gen Y
- Gamification: Creating your own games or using those found online to transform learning into fun and effective behavioural change exercise
- Videos, music and sounds - their role in attention, retention and energy
- Improving your voice, articulation and resonance. No more sore throats!
- Why and how to conduct stretch breaks to energising and retention
- Science of the human mind to making learning outcomes easier
- Understanding adult learners and Neural Linguistic Programming
- Maximising 8 different intelligences in team development
- Transferring training from the classroom to the workplace
- Developing people one-on-one, small groups, large audiences and online
- Stop asking the wrong questions! Key questioning practices
- Making training stick!
- Connect with different group sizes
- Icebreaker mistakes and tips, tools and techniques to make them work
- Stimulating thinking, discussions and total group involvement
- Awesome room set-ups and using them correctly
- Using props, rewards, visuals and other creative trainer tools
- 6 ways to OPEN with PIZZAZZ to gain and hold attention
- 6 ways to CLOSE with a PUNCH so they never forget your message
- Overcome fears of training small, medium or large audiences
Michael Podolinsky CSP, Global Speaking Fellow, is Asia’s Productivity Guru. He has devoted his life to studying productivity and human psychology, as they relate to management, leadership, teamwork and motivation. Over 11 million people in 37 countries (20 in AsiaPac) on 6 continents have benefi...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.