Creating Value Through CSR
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Indian School of Business (ISB).Full disclaimer.
This programme helps you align your CSR efforts with your organisation’s business goals. Through the course of this programme, you will be introduced to case studies that show clear SROI (Social Return on Investment) and you will engage in discussions that will help you make sound decisions to lead your organisation’s CSR strategy in a manner that aids your beneficiaries, benefits your business and aligns itself with the societal demands of your market.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Developing a value-driven CSR strategy
- Weaving together the functions of CSR, branding and marketing
- Following a holistic framework that considers the environment, ethics and society
- Monitoring the execution and implementation on both a macro and micro level
- Evaluation of outcomes against planned goals
Who should attend
This programme is designed for heads of CSR and Corporate Communications, and influential leaders within organisations who are tasked with social responsibilities.