Creating the Conditions for (Individual and Team) Success
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with LIMRA International.Full disclaimer.
Do you wonder how some people seem easily able to bring out the best in others, shape attitudes, and build high-performing, collaborative teams? This program focuses on human capital — and how leaders can “get it right” to maximize performance, revitalize their work culture, resolve dysfunction, and increase their ability to influence outcomes. Using a combination of coaching-based insights and practical action steps, you will gain a strong foundation to clear the way forward for yourself and those you lead.
Learning Objectives and Program Impact
- Explore best practices for creating a self-sustaining culture of achievement in your organization.
- Optimize your personal leadership strengths and gain new tools for tackling even the most challenging “people problems.”
- Learn how to become “unflappable” and bring out the best in yourself and others — especially in times of adversity.
- Enhance your ability to create compelling messages, anticipate and overcome objections, and make the most of unexpected “moments of power.”
- Discover techniques for addressing individual and team performance challenges without triggering negative emotional responses.
- Systematically resolve conflicts and other impediments to peak performance.
- Mindset Reset: A New Way of Looking at Leadership
- The Hidden Side of Communication
- People Reading
- Managing the “Stories” That Shape Your Life
- Discovering Your “Personal Best” Leadership Style
- The DISC Model: Better Relationships, Better Results
- DISC in Action
- The Irrefutable Link Between Trust and High Performance
- 3-D Perception: A Problem-Solving and Decision-Making “Must Have” Skill
- Best Practices for Creating a Culture of Achievement
- Antidotes for the “Fear of Delegating” and Other Limiting Leadership Behaviors
- Strategies for Promoting Accountability and Managing Seamless Change
- Addressing the Fear of Conflict
- Uncovering and Addressing Root Causes
- Resolving Inner Conflicts
- Introducing the Dynamic Process of Self-Inquiry
- Peacemaking Skills to Promote a “Drama-Free” Workplace
- Common Disconnects and How to Work Through Them
Who should attend
- Leaders at all levels who want to strengthen communication and conflict management skills to deliver positive results
- Leaders seeking to establish a culture of achievement or re-energize an existing team by eliminating existing obstacles that inhibit success