Who should attend
Leaders and managers across all industries and departments in charge of managing teams or business units
About the course
Work today takes place in teams.
Developing a truly team-centric workplace requires alignment between processes, leadership, and performance management.
A lack of alignment, or misalignment, lead to negative outcomes, both for individual employees and organizations overall.
ATTEND THIS PROGRAM AND LEARN HOW TO:
- Improve organizational performance through teams
- Implement teams; features of effective team design
- Create effective leadership for teams
- Develop team leaders and members
- Effectively managing face-to-face and virtual teams
- Implement continuous performance management for teams
- Enact sustainable strategies to enhance employee team engagement
- Ensure alignment between organizational objectives, team leadership, and team processes
James H. Dulebohn, PhD, is a Professor of Human Resources and Organizational Behavior of the School of Human Resources and Labor Relations at Michigan State University (MSU). Dr. Dulebohn's area of expertise include decision-making, organizational justice, organizational neuroscience, leadership,...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.