Who should attend
- General managers overseeing full-service hotels
- Senior hospitality professionals such as managing directors, assistant general managers, executive assistant managers, and operations directors
About the course
Innovation is a hot topic these days, and there is a plethora of information regarding how to transform, change, or revolutionize your hotel. But many hotel GMs find the application of technology and product innovation methodologies just do not apply to services. In this course, you'll learn what it takes to create and execute sustainable, service-based innovation programs. You'll zero in on the role of HR in innovation and examine how to integrate your entire staff into the innovation process. Through interactive case studies and active learning exercises, you'll walk away with a clear path to innovation.
What Makes Service-Based Innovation Unique
The Workforce as a Key Element
Value Proposition Design
Business Model Innovation
Key course takeaways
- Identify a proprietary process for sustainable innovation
- Examine the key role that human resources plays in innovation
- Discover a managed, repeatable process for creating new opportunities
- Utilize new tools to help you innovate
Neil Tarallo is a senior lecturer of entrepreneurship at the Cornell School of Hotel Administration. He currently serves as the director of the Cornell University Entrepreneurship Bootcamp for Disabled Veterans (EBV), which offers entrepreneurship education to post 9/11 veterans and as the direct...
Read more about Human Capital Management
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.