Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
Who should attend
This program is designed for leaders in strategic roles who are called upon to make complex, cross-organizational decisions, and would like to improve their ability to use innovation to solve critical business issues and improve organizational performance.
About the course
In this program, you will build a comprehensive understanding of the links among organic growth, innovation, change management, and productivity — and how to positively impact all of these factors. Blending learning with practical application, it will equip you with the knowledge, processes, and tools needed to significantly improve how your organization innovates.
Learning Objectives and Program Impact
- Discover how to generate more innovative solutions to problems — faster.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of how innovation really happens.
- Learn how to lead a more innovative team.
- Use an accelerated and systematic approach to identify issues and generate better solutions.
- Explore the Ideaction™ Model, which can be used when new problems demand more innovative thinking.
- Overview: How Our Industry Approaches Innovation
- Defining Innovation and Why It Is Important
- How Innovation Happens
- The Ideaction™ Innovative Thinking Process
- Innovative Thinking Step 1: Framework
- Innovative Thinking Step 2: Issue Redefinition
- Innovative Thinking Step 3: Idea Generation
- Innovative Thinking Step 4: Implementation
- Innovative Thinking Step 5: Implementation (continued)
- How to Build and Lead an Innovative Organization
- Next Steps and What to Apply in Your Own Organization
Biography Rob LaJoie is the Managing Partner and leader of the consulting and implementation practices for Ideaction Inc. He is an experienced business leader, manager and practical innovator who applies the process of innovating to solve real business problems. Rob’s expertise lies in the areas...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.