Who should attend
This course is for HR and / or L&D professionals who are looking to develop and implement a coaching strategy in their organisation. You may be looking to develop a coaching culture in teams or across the whole organisation, or further develop coaching initiatives that are already in place.
This is a highly practical and interactive workshop where participants will develop their strategy, planning, business case and needs analysis in a coaching context.
About the course
Gain the skills and knowledge to develop a coaching strategy that is successful, sustainable, and aligned to organisational objectives.
A coaching strategy will help you grow and nurture your talent to become greater assets for your business. Plus, you’ll create a more engaged and motivated workforce that are actively engaged in the learning process. CIPD research shows that there’s still a lack of understanding about how best to use coaching, and in which situations it will be most effective.
This course will help you assess your team or organisation’s need for coaching, develop a coaching strategy, and cultivate a coaching culture that creates opportunities for people to grow through coaching initiatives. You’ll gain the skills and knowledge to analyse success as a result of coaching and use this to achieve ongoing high performance.
By the end of the Creating a Coaching Culture course, you’ll be able to:
- identify the need for coaching within your organisation and be aware of existing resources and development gaps
- assess readiness for coaching and levels of coachability
- develop a coaching strategy that considers organisational culture
- implement a clear framework for coaching strategy
- reference coaching resources that align to your organisation
- plan for the formal development of internal coaching skills
- enable coaches to operate at a senior level
- create a sense of community and group coaching.
- Identifying coaching development needs within the organisation.
- Utilising internal resources, and internal skills development.
- Creating provision for one to one coaching programmes.
- Assessing coach-ability and readiness for coaching in the organisation .
- Setting up coaching groups.
- High performing teams and organisations.
Having graduated with a BSc Joint Honours in Psychology and Sociology and a MA in Human Resources Management, her career to date spans 16 years in a variety of senior HR, Learning & Development and Talent roles within market leading FTSE 100 and Fortune 500 organisations. It is this blend of ...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.