Who should attend
- Executives with responsibility for digital IT
- Digital and IT managers with a desire to lead in the future
- Chief Information Officers (CIOs)
- IT Directors who feel that they need the ‘extra edge’.
About the course
Chief Information Officers, IT Directors, Chief Digital Officers and Technology Executives have a vital leadership role as organisations become more dependent on technology, operationally and strategically.
This innovative programme (formerly known as the Cranfield IT Leadership Programme) will equip you with the tools, capabilities and insights to help drive your digital agenda and hence shape future business direction.
A further emphasis of the course is on personal development, ensuring you return to your organisation with the ability to have the necessary impact and influence at board level and become more effective as an IT leader.
What you will learn
- A broadening of your knowledge base and personal effectiveness
- Improved leadership skills to advance your career
- The ability to shape organisational direction as well as drive business value through IT and digital transformation
- New insights from assignments that have practical relevance to your organisation.
- Being an effective business leader
- Driving the digital agenda and shaping business direction
- Navigating the political landscape
- Managing strategic change and overcoming barriers
- The IT leader's role in competitive and corporate strategy
- Leading complex projects and programmes and delivering value
- Exploiting digital to redefine business models and implement game-changing innovation
- Enhanced communication and influencing skills
- Building high performing teams
- Executive presence
- Increasing self-awareness and developing a personal brand.
Robina qualified as both Mechanical Engineer and Neuroscientist. Her career commenced within the shipbuilding industry, where she pioneered the introduction of computing onto the shop floor. Robina subsequently followed a career in IT, which culminated in the position of European CIO for a leadi...
Videos and materials
Read more about Business Communication
Read more about Information Technology
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.