Who should attend
This workshop is designed for marketing professionals, business owners and agency professionals responsible for designing and delivering value propositions.
About the course
A value proposition creates a perception of value in your customers’ minds. Whether you’re marketing a brand, a product or a service, your value proposition explains the unique benefits you offer.
This course puts marketing front and centre of the value proposition strategy. VPs link product development, marketing and sales, aligning communications across the organisation and with your customers. A great value proposition helps you define your marketing strategy, generating your branding framework and supporting your marketing campaigns.
In this intensive, practical workshop, you’ll explore a strategy for crafting value propositions and translating them into coherent, compelling communications. Throughout the workshop, you’ll be writing and reviewing VPs for your own company, organisation, products or services. You’ll also have the opportunity to share your ideas with your workshop colleagues and take inspiration from other industries and sectors.
- Deepen your understanding of value
- Define your brand core
- Map customer analysis to sources of value
- Distinguish yourself from the competition
- Create different ways to articulate your value proposition
- Develop your brand strategy: taglines, topics, brand messaging
- Use your VP to brief copywriters and agencies more effectively
- Translate your value proposition into compelling copy
The CIM experience
- Expert trainers - Passionate specialists who keep up to date with the latest trends in their field.
- Quality delivery - Trainers are assessed annually on the quality of their delivery and delegate engagement.
- Practical training methods - Theory and practical based training to take back to the office.
- Small class sizes - No more than 15 people to ensure you get the most from our trainers.
- Wide breadth of topics - Marketers should understand marketing as a whole, not just digital.
- 3 learning levels - Principles, Intermediate and Advanced.
Alan Barker specialises in communication skills, influencing and persuasion, creativity, problem solving and innovation, and has over twenty years' experience in training and coaching. As well as working frequently in the City of London, Alan has consultancy positions with the London Assembly, th...
Read more about Information Technology
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.