CPP Review Program
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with ASIS International.Full disclaimer.
The CPP Review Program is an accelerated review that provides a high-level overview of the security concepts and practices assessed on the CPP exam. This class enables you to identify your areas of strength and weakness in the seven key domains to develop a personalized study plan — focused the areas YOU need most. The classroom experience encourages networking with your peers and board-certified instructors.
The CPP Review is intended to supplement your other exam preparation activities. The primary resource for study is the Reference Set for the exam. CPP Review Faculty have curated a targeted set of materials to organize your study that you will receive with your classroom materials.
CPP Exam Domains
- Security principles and practices
- Business principles and practices
- Personnel security
- Physical security
- Information security
- Crisis management
- Strengthen your understanding of key concepts and practices tested on the exam.
- Identify strengths to build on and areas that may require additional preparation.
- Take a practice assessment.
- Build relationships and share study tips with others preparing for the exam.
- Learn proven test-taking strategies.
- Develop your own study plan from class handouts
Who should attend
The CPP Board Certification is for experienced practitioners who have a broad depth of understanding in leadership and security program management.
Others who may find the review program useful include security practitioners who want to review fundamental concepts of security, managers who have recently assumed security responsibilities, and individuals seeking more information about the security profession.