Who should attend
This virtual course is suitable for a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- HSE Professionals
- Engineering Managers
- Asset Managers
- Operations Managers
- Line Managers
- Safety Representatives
- HR Managers
About the course
This OXFORD online training seminar will provide practical tips and advice for a structured, safe return. People's health and safety must come first when considering any return, and this course will include measures to enable you and your business to take reasonable steps to protect your workers and others from coronavirus.
This year COVID-19 created a global pandemic that has had a profound impact on the way of life of almost every person and every business. Many countries are now beginning to ease their lockdown measures enabling businesses to reopen and get back to work. This brings challenges to ensure processes are in place for people to safely return to premises that have robust precautions to prevent further spread.
This highly-interactive online training course will provide you with practical tips and advice on a range of return to work issues to assist you and your business in achieving a successful transition to the new normal.
This OXFORD online training course aims to enable participants to achieve the following objectives:
- Identify work activities or situations which might cause transmission of the virus
- Appreciate who and how people could be at risk
- Learn how to carry out a COVID 19 risk assessment
- Understand the keys steps to manage COVID 19 return to work
- Appreciate the role of cleaning, hygiene, and sanitizer
- Help you make your workplace ‘COVID secure’
This online training course will utilize a variety of proven online learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension, retention of the information presented. The training course is conducted Online via an Advanced Virtual Learning Platform in the comfort of any location of your choice
By attending this course, delegates will learn how to take practical steps to protect your workers and others from coronavirus. The course will include the following:
- The essential steps to working safely through COVID 19
- How to adapt working methods for COVID 19 protection?
- Smooth readjustment to the new normal
- Suggestions for alternative working
- Help with social distancing
- Understanding effective cleaning and hygiene
- How to support vulnerable workers?
- The real value of face coverings and PPE
- How to continue to operate safely?
- The importance of monitoring and reviewing your response
OXFORD e-Certificate will be provided to the delegates who successfully attended and completed the online training course.
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.