Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Graziadio School of Business and Management.Full disclaimer.
About the course
Corporate citizenship is more than a trend, it’s an essential component of how today’s businesses must operate. Forward-thinking organizations increasingly need leaders who understand the complexities of sustainability, corporate social responsibility, and ethics – and how these tie into innovation, agility and winning in the market.
Based upon the SEER Business Strategy (Social, Ethical, and Environmental Responsibility), the program teaches how to apply its principles to create superior, sustainable, and profitable products and services.
Instruction will go beyond the triple bottom line -- people, planet, and profits -- to introduce the fourth factor, “product”. Explore how producing a superior product and/or service generates financial growth, and is essential for achieving a sustainability competitive advantage, in any business.
This two-day certificate program introduces the SEER Business Strategy (Social, Ethical, and Environmental Responsibility) and how to apply its principles to create superior, sustainable and profitable products and services.
- Study the SEER (Social, Environmental and Ethical Responsibility) philosophy and model, in the context of challenges and opportunities facing business and society. Learn how it can be used to identify and sustain a competitive advantage.
- Gain in depth knowledge of the four macro-values: Corporate Social Responsibility (“People”), Environmental Stewardship (“Planet”), Financial Strength (“Profits”), and “Product/Service” and how these overlap and operate as an integrated system.
- Evaluate the decision making process and explore how to balance outcomes across all four macro-values.
- Discover how integrating SEER values into strategies can translate into innovation, long-term product leadership, and sustained profits.
- Benefit from a curriculum that integrates and blends case-based learning with real world situations.
There are pre-course reading assignments. Participants will receive these assignments after they complete the course registration.
Who should attend
- Individuals interested in furthering their knowledge and careers in corporate sustainability, environmental stewardship, social responsibility and values-based innovation.
- Business managers and executives involved in setting business strategy, managing operations, or developing new products/services.