Corporate Reputation Management
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with University of Salford, Manchester.Full disclaimer.
Do you want to know how to measure your corporate reputation, and understand how to shape it more effectively? Building a strong corporate reputation, isn’t just about good communications or marketing, it is a science.
We work with clients including The Guardian, Unilever, and Facebook to monitor, measure and enhance reputations and we want to share our global best practices with you.
This one day masterclass will share the ‘what is’ and the ‘how to’ of corporate reputation. A high level engaging, challenging and interactive facilitated course in an open and confidential forum. We will be covering the following:
- Reputation in Context
- Explore a Framework for Corporate Reputation
- Take the Corporate Reputation Test
- Design the Change: Three steps To A Stronger Corporate Reputation
Through our training we aim to share our passion for building reputation. It is our mission to enable more organisations to be better equipped to manage the asset that is their reputation. We believe that doing so ultimately makes them more transparent and better businesses.
The Corporate Reputation Masterclass agenda includes:
Reputation In Context
- Corporate reputation, the asset, the liability
- The marketing and communications context
Explore A Framework For Corporate Reputation
- See the current ‘Reputation Profile’ of your organization
- Determine the reputation qualities and strengths of your organisation
- Explore your areas of risk and opportunity
Take the Corporate Reputation Test
- Stress test your marketing and communications strategy for reputation
- Understand where your are enhancing and detracting from reputation
- Quantify and qualify the impact the change
- Create the measurement
- Become articulate and comfortable in the language of corporate reputation.
- Be confident in providing corporate reputation counsel to your board and peers.
- Know how to evidence how your marketing strategy is enhancing or detracting from corporate reputation.
- Be able to design your marketing initiatives to have the greatest impact on reputation; know you are telling the right story.
- Be demonstrating the current impact of your marketing on corporate reputation.
- Take you through a unique framework of corporate reputation.
- Show you how to clearly evidence and understand the corporate reputation held by your organization.
- Enable you to become capable of designing your own online and offline reputation reporting frameworks.
- Share some of the global best practices in marketing and reputation management
- Network with other senior marketing professionals in a confidential and comfortable environment.
- Show you the Reputation Profile