Corporate Law & Governance
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Olin Business School.Full disclaimer.
This session will explore corporate governance from the perspective of the board of directors—those who are charged with leadership and oversight of the corporation.
We will also examine several different aspects of corporate governance, a term generally used to define the relationship between shareholders, officers, and directors. In today's world, the term is broader, and we will also talk about that in our session.
- Directors, fiduciary duties, and leadership
- Shareholders and their role in governance
- Social responsibility, stakeholders, and the boardroom
- Understand fiduciary relationships
- Evaluate conflicting interests