This course has no confirmed dates in the future. Subscribe to be notified when it is offered.
About the course
This session will explore corporate governance from the perspective of the board of directors—those who are charged with leadership and oversight of the corporation.
We will also examine several different aspects of corporate governance, a term generally used to define the relationship between shareholders, officers, and directors. In today's world, the term is broader, and we will also talk about that in our session.
- Directors, fiduciary duties, and leadership
- Shareholders and their role in governance
- Social responsibility, stakeholders, and the boardroom
- Understand fiduciary relationships
- Evaluate conflicting interests
Trust the experts
Area of Expertise: Corporate Governance, Diversity, Corporate Governance, Diversity Awards/Honors: 2014 Most Influential Women Award, St. Louis Business Journal, 2014 Missouri Women''s Justice Award, 2011 David M. Becker Professor of the Year, Washington University Law School, 2009 Pres...