About the course
This session will explore corporate governance from the perspective of the board of directors—those who are charged with leadership and oversight of the corporation.
We will also examine several different aspects of corporate governance, a term generally used to define the relationship between shareholders, officers, and directors. In today's world, the term is broader, and we will also talk about that in our session.
- Directors, fiduciary duties, and leadership
- Shareholders and their role in governance
- Social responsibility, stakeholders, and the boardroom
- Understand fiduciary relationships
- Evaluate conflicting interests
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.