Corporate Innovation: Strategies for Leveraging Ecosystem
In today’s dynamic and ever-changing economic climate, innovation is less of a choice and more of a business imperative. Similar to entrepreneurship, innovation requires a context of engagement and interconnection between people, stakeholders, and ecosystems in order to flourish — in other words, an innovation ecosystem. This executive program explores MIT’s research on the science of innovation ecosystems, offering you the tools and frameworks necessary to foster a culture of innovation and entrepreneurship in your organization.
Innovation is imperative in the fast-paced landscape of contemporary business. Forward-thinking managers know that a strategy for innovation must become an integral part of an organization’s primary operation. Based on our Innovation Ecosystems: A New Approach to Accelerating Corporate Innovation and Entrepreneurship course, this online executive program offers a unique framework (iEcosystem) designed by MIT faculty to help organizations align internal and external processes, leverage key stakeholders, and innovate successfully to overcome business challenges. The online program offers those who would previously be limited in accessing the on-campus course the opportunity to engage with a portion of content in a flexible and personalized way. Over the course of six weeks, you’ll gain access to this framework along with a range of cutting-edge concepts and tools, empowering you to foster a culture of sustainable innovation in your organization.
Earn a certificate of completion from The MIT Sloan School of Management in this online program and be empowered to:
- Assess your organization’s capacity for innovation and entrepreneurship
- Learn how to leverage your organization’s ecosystem to optimize innovation
- Become familiar with different methods for facilitating meaningful ecosystem engagement, and identify relevant methods for your organization
- Design a tailor-made strategy for your organization to facilitate innovation
Learn how to leverage internal processes and liaise with external stakeholders to maximize opportunities for innovation as you follow your learning path through the weekly modules of this online program:
- Orientation module: Welcome to your Online Campus
- Module 1: Innovation and its Challenges
- Module 2: Innovation in Ecosystems, with Stakeholders
- Module 3: Innovation-driven Entrepreneurship and Experimental Innovation Loops
- Module 4: Corporate Stakeholders in Innovation Ecosystems
- Module 5: Innovation Practices as Tools of Engagement: Hackathons, Accelerators, and Prize Competitions
- Module 6: Leading Innovation in an Ecosystem
Who should attend
This program is designed for decision makers from any industry who want to improve their organization’s capacity to formulate and implement innovative strategies, as well as for entrepreneurs and startup business leaders launching new offerings. Whether you’re in senior management, consulting, business strategy, marketing and sales, or are simply a professional with innovative ideas and seeking tools and frameworks to capture and deliver on those ideas, this MIT Sloan program will be beneficial to you.