Corporate Finance for Senior Executives
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Macquarie Graduate School of Management.Full disclaimer.
A value-creating investment
Corporate finance tools and skills enable business leaders to make decisions that increase shareholder value. Effective capital allocation provides an important framework for growth, portfolio restructuring and performance improvement.
In this program you will deepen your understanding of value creation, exploring its financial and strategic dimensions. You will gain the practical knowledge needed to develop capital allocation strategies that will improve your organisation’s performance.
Learn from corporate finance experts with extensive industry experience
Hands-on learning provides you with well-tested tools for success
Build strategies to increase shareholder value in your organisation
This program will develop your understanding of financial processes and metrics to make better strategic decisions and raise shareholder value within your organisation.
What you'll learn
Day 1: Understanding and building value
- Concept of shareholder value: understanding TSR
- Review of valuation principles and models
- Creating value: strategic and financial dimensions
Day 2: Key strategic issues
- Capital allocation strategies
- Risk and project evaluation
- Issues in project evaluation
Who should attend
- Business leaders responsible for setting and delivering strategies at the enterprise or business unit level – and those who advise them
- Consultants who want to expand their expertise portfolio
- Functional managers who want to increase their enterprise wide understanding
- High potential professionals who want to fast track their careers