This course has no confirmed dates in the future. Subscribe to be notified when it is offered.
About the course
Etiquette and protocol intelligence will distinguish you from the crowd. While this unique intelligence alone may not get you anywhere, it will give you an edge that will make the difference between you and another person who is just as smart!
Upgrade your people skills with tools that will help you reach your professional goals! This seminar not only helps you to enhance your professional image but also provides leadership skills that you can implement immediately to help you project confidence and authority.
- Benefits of Etiquette & Protocol Intelligence
- Various eye signals for business and social environment.
- How to maintain correct eye contact
- How to make an entrance and leave a lasting impression
- How to make an effective entrance when attending a function.
- How to make your presence known and leave a lasting impression.
- How to prepare yourself before the function.
- Improve Mingling Proficiency
- How to improve your small talk ability.
- Subjects for small talk.
- How to enter and exit from a group of strangers who may be your potential clients.
- Positive and negative body language.
- Deportment and posture.
- Various ways of handshaking that reveals your personality.
- Power points for handshaking.- International ways of handshaking.
- How to introduce yourself with confidence and authority.
- Protocol for business introductions.
- Formulas for proper formal and informal introductions.
- Forms of Address
- How to address the President, Chief Justice, diplomats, etc.
- Remembering Names
- Formulas for remembering names.
- Business Card Protocol
- How to present the business card.
- How to make your business card an effective visual communications package.
Who should attend
All professionals who want to master this highly essential Corporate Etiquette skills.