About the course
This day-long seminar is a very practical overview of four critically important organizational management topics in a highly interactive learning environment. Management is the process of converting resources into results. You will learn practical processes that you can use on an on-going basis. You will leave the class with a practical, written action plan for your day-to-day work as a manager on every topic we cover. All participants will have the opportunity to have a free one-on-one coaching session with Dan Coughlin in the weeks following the day-long seminar to discuss any of the topics and how they apply to your work.
- Overview of the four Management Cornerstones
- People (attracting, selecting, developing, placing, and retaining the right employees for your organization; bench strength; culture; and teamwork)
- Deciding and Doing (strategy, planning, and execution)
- Value Positioning and Enhancement (branding and innovation)
- On-Going Learning (industry knowledge and beyond industry insights)
- Develop a set of interview questions, role plays, and case studies to find the desired character strengths, passions, talents, and values that you want in your organization.
- Articulate repeatable processes that you can use to strengthen your desired strategy, culture, and brand.
- Strengthen your ability to continually improve as an organization.
- Leverage selected best practices from companies inside and outside of your industry to improve your business performance and results.
Dan has invested over 3,500 hours on-site as a management consultant observing and advising executives and managers in a wide variety of business functions and in more than fifty industries. As an Executive Coach, he has provided more than 3,000 coaching sessions for CEOs, business owners, presi...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.