Copywriting for Online Marketing
Think you could find the words to sell your product to a potential customer?
What if you only had 59 seconds?
As a copywriter, you have less than a minute to grab the attention of the average internet user. * Using the most relevant marketing techniques across different online platforms will help you communicate effectively to your audience. The UCT Copywriting for Online Marketing online short course provides you with tools to tackle writing in an ever-changing digital landscape.
What will set you apart
Become recognised as an expert copywriter with this online short course:
- Gain confidence as a copywriter to attract interest from readers through succinct and powerful headlines
- Optimise your writing to skyrocket SEO, generate leads and escalate conversions
- Use content marketing skills to sell the need for your product, and then provide the solution
- As a copywriter, turn redundant information into valuable take-aways for your reader
With a UCT online short course, you’ll gain the skills needed to make you a copywriter whose work not only communicates the most important features of any product or service, but also adds value to the reader’s life. Each week you’ll tackle a new module, giving you maximum flexibility to work in your own free time.
- Orientation Module: Welcome to your Online Campus
- Course Module 1: Introduction to online copywriting
- Course Module 2: Online copywriting best practices and techniques
- Course Module 3: Headlines, calls to action and persuasive copy
- Course Module 4: Mobile and cloud computing
- Course Module 5: Copywriting for search engine optimisation (SEO)
- Course Module 6: Content strategies and quoting clients