Continuous Chromatography for Biotherapeutics
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Zurich School for Continuing Education.Full disclaimer.
This course provides an introduction to continuous chromatography with hands-on practice with novel capture and polishing processes for biomolecules. Attendees will acquire the basic tools to design, run and evaluate multicolumn processes and to quantify these improvements.
As the least complex of all multi-column processes, the workshop is focused on twin column chromatography.
- Introduction to continuous chromatography for bio-molecules
- Theory of multi-column chromatography
- Design of multi-column chromatography processes
- Hands-on training on twin column equipment capture and polishing applications
- Process performance evaluation and scale-up
- note: This workshop does not cover 4-zone SMB, chiral and small molecule separations.
Who should attend
This course is aimed at industry and academic separation scientists and bioprocess development engineers who already have some familiarity with single column chromatography and who want to broaden their understanding of chromatographic processes and look at new and more efficient ways to separate. Only participants with industry and academic affiliation can be accepted, no vendors.