American Management Association
Continual Service Improvement (itil Service Lifecycle)
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with American Management Association.Full disclaimer.
About the course
Develop and Adjust Your IT Services and Processes to Changing Business Needs.
The ability to align and realign IT Services to changing business needs is essential your IT department and larger business at whole. This seminar covers the overall concepts, processes, policies, and methods of the Continual Service Improvement (CSI) phase in the Service Lifecycle. Using a scenario-based teaching approach, you will learn how to manage the activities and techniques within the CSI Stage. After completing the course, you will be well positioned to successfully complete the associated exam, which is offered on the last day of the course. All content adheres to IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) best practices.
Please note: The ITIL v3 Foundation certification is required to take the exam at the end of class. Proof of certification must be provided no later than the first day of class.
What you will cover
- Service Management as a practice and CSI principles, purpose, and objective
- How all CSI processes interact with other Service Lifecycle processes
- The sub-processes, activities, methods, and functions used in each of the CSI processes \
- Roles and responsibilities within CSI and the activities and functions to achieve operational excellence
- How to measure CSI performance
- Technology and implementation requirements in support of CSI
- The challenges, critical success factors, and risks related with CSI
Who should attend
IT operations, technical, or management personnel requiring more information about ITIL best practices or anyone responsible for managing, implementing, or consulting on ITIL processes within IT or in conjunction with IT.