Content Marketing Planning
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with The Chartered Institute of Marketing.Full disclaimer.
This introductory level course is for anyone who feels that there is an opportunity for content, particularly digital content within their marketing activities, but needs to understand the benefits, how to create the content, distribution techniques and measurement. Once understood, they will be able to apply this knowledge into building an approach for their organisation.
- Why content marketing is important and its key benefits
- The role of engagement in content development
- Understand the role that content marketing plays in owned, paid and earned media
- How social media and blogging plays an important role in content marketing
- How to measure and evaluate the impact of content marketing
- The role of content in search marketing
- How to go about building your content plan
- How to decide who should develop your content and which channels to use to share it
Who should attend
For marketing executives and managers who are interested in developing their marketing skills to build a content marketing approach into their marketing plans.