This course has no confirmed dates in the future. Subscribe to be notified when it is offered.
About the course
This course will teach you how to build organic search marketing strategies. You will learn to pitch and produce unique and relevant content and discover the best way to build links – techniques that are great for SEO.
By The End Of This Course You Will Be Able To
- Understand content marketing principles and how they fit within marketing
- Learn how social media is used to attract and retain business
- Explore the relationship between content marketing, social media and SEO
- Discover how interruptive advertising has evolved into targeted branded content
- Ensure you understand your audience and create persuasive content that will keep them coming back
- Learn the decision process of your customers
- Implement frameworks to create your own content planning
- Use a variety of tools to measure how successful your marketing techniques are
- An introduction to content marketing
- Business objectives and user-friendly content
- Branded content and storytelling
- Content marketing for online and traditional channels
- Exploring the link between social media, content and search marketing
- Content marketing techniques
- Challenges and considerations to be aware of
- Measuring success, KPIs and ROI
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Conclusion and plan of action
Who should attend
This course is perfect for those looking to widen their knowledge. It also provides excellent complementary knowledge if you studied a related undergraduate degree. Gaining this Certificate will ensure your business improves.