Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with American Management Association.Full disclaimer.
About the course
Optimize your search visibility and drive website traffic using high-impact content marketing strategies.
Now, more than ever, content is king. By understanding the ins and outs of content marketing you will discover the best ways to drive and increase traffic to your website.
With Google constantly changing its search engine algorithms, content marketing is the clearest route to increasing your website traffic. In this 2-day course, you will get a handle on why people share information, how they share it and how you can take advantage of this. These insights will enable you to use content marketing to increase your site’s appeal and thereby improve your results.
You will develop and refine your content marketing strategy by brainstorming ideas and content for blog posts, webinars, web copy, email blasts and more. Through hands-on activities and case studies, you will leave with fresh ideas and content you can apply immediately.
How toy will benefit
- Understand how to incorporate content marketing into your marketing efforts
- Utilize SEO principles and practices so people will find you easily
- Publish your content and engage prospects and customers
- Find out what content your customers really want–not what you think they want
- Deliver that content and watch your website traffic increase
- Track your results accurately
- Explore how to use social media to better and more efficiently communicate with your networks
What you will cover
- Discovering the importance of consistency
- Looking into keyword strategies
- Exploring various types of content marketing including email, blogs, video, webinars and published works
- Studying SEO tips, tricks and best practices
- Leveraging your current content by reusing and repurposing, not repeating
- Optimizing your content by understanding its purpose and role in the sales cycle
- Connecting with your target audience by creating the right content
- Discovering what resources you need to manage and sustain your content marketing initiatives
- Measuring your successes and failures
Participants are strongly advised to bring a laptop to the seminar.
Who should attend
Marketing managers, product managers, brand managers, CMOs, web content managers, web developers and copywriters who want to see stronger results from their content marketing efforts.