Content Creation – Writing for Success
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with University of Salford, Manchester.Full disclaimer.
In a competitive marketplace, excellent writing and effective content marketing are the key to standing out from the crowd. Learn how to create compelling copy for websites, blogs, brochures and create headlines that will captivate your audience.
On this one day workshop, delegates will understand the principles of great copywriting to ensure maximum readability and reader engagement. Learners will study the briefing process, proofreading and how to create content for their target market
This training has been designed for people who are responsible for writing articles, press releases, reports, newsletters and case studies. This training is ideal for social media and website content writers, as delegates will explore the different styles of writing that are appropriate for each marketing platform.
This course is designed by Bauer Media, who are communication and media experts. Your trainer will give you techniques and frameworks used by industry professionals, giving you a deeper understanding about content writing.
Subjects covered on the day:
- Introductions and aims
- Why great “shareable” content matters and the nature of online reading
- Headlining and structure
- You: Your style, voice and audience
- Generate a year’s worth of ideas in under an hour
- Go write!: create your next article in under an hour
- How to work with platforms: website vs social media
- Case Studies: Bauer Media’s online content creators (from the likes of heat magazine and Key 103) give you an insight into their approach to writing.
In one day you will learn:
- how to create engaging, relevant and shareable written content
- how to generate a year’s worth of ideas
- how to write for different audiences
- how to structure your writing to hold your reader’s attention
- how to make sure you get a great brief
- how to use your voice and personality
- how professional content writers approach their work
Who should attend
- People who are writing copy for their business website and unsure if doing it “right” or want to do it better
- People who write a blog and want it to be amazing
- People who have never done either but want to