Who should attend
This course is for anyone who is interested in learning more about marketing and wanting to use it in an effective manner to get results. You may be a marketer, an entrepreneur or anyone in a digital profession related to sales, marketing or business development.
About the course
What makes for ‘good’ marketing? How can we understand what goes on in people’s minds that affect their purchasing habits? How can we influence their decisions through marketing? The answer is neuromarketing, the study of psychology to understand customer behaviour in relation to marketing.
Understanding psychological principles and customer behaviour is imperative in making marketing campaigns successful—especially if you want to see results and maximise Return on Investment (ROI). It is very easy to spend thousands on ads and campaigns without seeing any effect on revenue. The wrong content to the wrong target population makes for a whole lot of waste of money.
You will leave the course with a better understanding of human nature, which will allow you to create better content for marketing in whichever field you work in. You will be able to promote your own business or organisation more effectively on social media and other marketing channels.
- Definition, applications and ethical considerations
- The 95% rule, a customer-centric approach to marketing
- Costing and pain points: priming, anchoring and precision
- Visual positioning and eye movement
- Emotional appeal: colour, word choice and emotional message
- Decoy marketing, bundling and other behavioural techniques
- Real-world applications (to your own business and case studies)
By the end of this course you will have:
- Developed a thorough understanding of neuromarketing concepts
- Gained an understanding of how to create more effective ads, campaigns and promotions
- Analysed present-day campaigns to understand the marketing field better
- Studied various aspects of the human psyche which have an impact on buying behaviour, such as price point, eye movement, colour and content
- Created and analysed your own marketing campaigns and plan
- Received personalised feedback from your tutor
Pooja Nerurkar currently leads UK's Business Development and Marketing for Mobilab, an agency creating digital products for a variety of businesses. In the past, she has worked in Digital Marketing for UAL and run two successful businesses, being primarily responsible for their sales, marketing a...
Read more about Information Technology
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.