Consumer Behavior in the Digital age
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Indian Institute of Management Bangalore.Full disclaimer.
The word ‘Digital Marketing’ has caught the imagination of marketers. It is critical to understand that the classical behavioral dimensions associated with the consumer, is the building block on which digitalization of marketing is achieved.
The following are the objectives of the programs:
- To provide a conceptual understanding of the importance behavioral concepts associated with branding.
- To enable the participants to understand the importance of consumer behaviour in the digital age with respect to branding.
Thought triggers associated with the program
Thought triggers provide an idea about the usefulness of the content associated with the program.
- Does the consumer always behave in rational ways?
- How is consumer behaviour connected with digital marketing?
- What is the behavioral basis of branding?
- What is the digital context?
- Context of consumer behaviour
- Behavioral Dimensions of Branding
- Consumer -Brand Connections
- An Indian case study from real life branding
Who should attend
Brand / Product Managers associated with FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) or Consumer durable companies.
This is a program intended for managers who are interested in acquiring knowledge on consumer behaviour before they attempt digital marketing initiatives.