Connected Leadership: Foster and Retain an Engaged Team
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with The College of Business and Economics.Full disclaimer.
This program is designed for mid-level working professionals and is available for open enrollment. It is also available as part of our certificate programs.
Do you want to be the leader people want to work for?
High turnover and low engagement are the most expensive - and common - challenges that organizations face today. Developing Connected Leaders addresses both problems.
The number one driver of employee engagement is the belief that management has an interest in their employees' well-being. Your ability to connect to your employees, customers, vendors, and peers directly impacts your success regardless of your role - from corporate executive, to company employee, to business owner, to job seeker. Growing a larger network with stronger relationships increases your value, influence and impact.
Learn how you can become a Connected Leader who attracts and engages an eager, committed team!
PARTICIPANTS IN THIS PROGRAM WILL:
- Lead with confidence and authenticity
- Excel in making new and lasting connections
- Make a strong, positive first impression and minimize interpersonal friction
- Build trust to improve productivity, morale, loyalty and retention
- Improve collaboration, reduce conflict and increase your influence
- Learn style, strengths and stereotypes that impact perceptions
- Determine your leadership brand and boost your visibility and impact
- Discover your personal Thinking Preferences* and identify other's Thinking Preference styles through observation
*The Thinking Preferences Assessment (TPA) by NBI® is an online assessment each participant will be required to complete prior to the program. The results of the TPA profile assessment will show your Individual Thinking Preferences – that is, which part of your brain you prefer to exercise the most in thinking and learning. Your brain profile gives an indication of how you prefer to communicate, manage, learn, teach, lead, solve problems, make decisions, form relationships and many more aspects of life
Who should attend
- Leaders/Corporate Executives
- Mid-Level or Newly Promoted Managers
- Entrepreneurs/Small Business Owners
- Sales/Business Development Professionals
- HR/OD Decision Makers
- Job or Promotion Seekers