Who should attend
This course is ideal for anyone wanting to improve their confidence in the work context.
About the course
A practical approach to building sustainable confidence for success
- Understand and manage your ‘soft spots’ and triggers.
- Recognise and manage ‘imposter syndrome’ feelings.
- Explore how to take action, stretch yourself and choose to be confident.
- Develop a plan of action to increase your confidence fitness.
What is covered in the course?
- Why confidence is a choice - how you can develop your ‘confidence fitness’ by training yourself to be confident.
- How to examine what is holding you back.
- Understand how to stretch yourself - without scaring yourself to death.
- Explore how our physiology affects our psychology and what to do about it.
- How to develop your own ‘confidence fitness’ plan.
How will I benefit?
You will gain:
- an understanding of your triggers and how to recognise and manage ‘imposter syndrome’
- practical approaches to overcoming your own confidence challenges
- an appreciation of the interaction between our physiology and psychology, how this can impact feelings of confidence, and what to do about it
- strategies and tools that you can use to be more proactive and stretch yourself
- a personal plan of action to increase your confidence fitness.
How will my organisation benefit?
Your organisation will gain an individual with:
- improved motivation and self-awareness
- greater capacity for high performance and success
- increased capability for activities and project that stretch them to peak performance.
Sharon has a knack for making the complex simple. She believes that ‘passionate people persuade’ and that to make your message stick, you need to balance information with delivery style. Sharon’s background is in sales and marketing and along the way has studied business administration, marketing...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.