Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with University of Cape Town.Full disclaimer.
Every organisation needs to ensure it stays on the right side of the law.
The demand for qualified compliance law managers is higher than ever, but the market is in dire need of the compliance management skills.
Have an impact on your organisation’s success with this online UCT compliance management course. Be empowered as a compliance manager by expanding your knowledge of the processes, practicalities, and methodologies involved in South Africa’s principles of compliance law and corporate governance with a compliance management certificate when you successfully complete this UCT compliance course.
What will set you apart
With this UCT Compliance Management online short course, you’ll be confident in your ability to:
- Articulate legal principles of corporate governance, and drive the need for compliance courses in your organisation
- Correctly identify and categorise the different compliance risks your organisation might be exposed to and how to address them
- Illustrate how the risk of compliance law failure could be minimised through adherence to compliance management framework
This online UCT compliance course will supply you with the in-demand compliance management training to set you apart in a lucrative industry. With a personalised and supported framework, you’ll study in your own time, guided by industry experts and a dedicated support team. Here’s what you’ll cover:
- Orientation Module: Welcome to your Online Campus
- Course Module 1: Introduction to corporate governance
- Course Module 2: The transition to King IV
- Course Module 3: Corporate governance, data governance and cybersecurity
- Course Module 4: The Protection of Personal Information (POPI) Act
- Course Module 5: Risk management
- Course Module 6: The compliance framework
- Course Module 7: Compliance risk management
- Course Module 8: Final activity submission
- Course Module 9: Contact Session resources - resources for students before meeting face to face at the Contact Session