Complete Content Marketing: the art and Science of Making Content Matter
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Rutgers Business School.Full disclaimer.
Content marketing is still a relatively new practice, but its use has exploded and evolved incredibly rapidly. This proliferation has also ushered in an age of “content shock”, making content marketing as challenging as it is valuable. Creating content for content’s sake should not be the objective; rather, the goal is to invite prospects and customers into your brand story through relevant and engaging forms of content. This, in turn, requires a blend of both creativity (art) and data-driven action (science).
Our Complete Content Marketing online program takes a deep dive into this practice, offering a 360-degree view of both strategic and tactical components to plan, execute, test and measure your content initiatives based on your customers’ needs and preferences.
- Unique opportunity to learn at a renowned university in an online format that is always accessible, and allows you to progress at your own pace over an 8-week time frame.
- Content specialists with international experience will teach you how to holistically organize content marketing activities for maximized success.
- Learn from a rigorous university curriculum that results in receipt of a program certificate demonstrating your commitment toward professional development.
- Help your company synthesize what might be disjointed content initiatives into a cohesive plan.
- Learn to identify new opportunities and ask the right questions that will lead to greater content marketing effectiveness. Discover useful tools for management and measurement of content campaigns.
- Be a valued partner to other parts of the organization who may need content marketing advice to stay current on how to connect to audiences.
This online program features 12 hours of instructional content divided into four parts. Topics covered include:
- Understanding the overall business case for content marketing and content’s role as an inbound source of leads
- Cost-effectively organizing, planning and budgeting one’s content strategy
- Designing a content conversion path to sales through application of a proprietary framework
- Actively building an engaged audience and tools for audience-building
Who should attend
This program is an excellent opportunity for those who currently hold a content role within their organization – as well as those interested in transitioning to a content role – to dive deeper into the “how” of content marketing.
Professionals who have focused on traditional marketing platforms will find this unique program a valuable introduction to content marketing that goes beyond the simple basics, providing both an overall understanding as well as in-depth examination of critical skills.