Who should attend
Middle to senior managers from across functions like Marketing, Operations and Supply Chain Management stand to benefit the most from attending the COBA programme.
About the course
Transform your business with the power of data.
Businesses in the information age are inundated with so much data, that they are rendered 'data-rich' but 'knowledge poor', even as they sit on a potential gold mine of customer insights that can be gleaned with the correct toolset to aid in data extraction and analysis. Businesses need to set up thinking-frameworks that are built on systematically mined customer insights, delivering competitive advantages that are difficult to be copied.
Whether it is to gain a deeper understanding about customer behaviour, to identify operational inefficiencies, or to tap into a trend at just the right moment, the opportunity to utilise and leverage data in interesting ways is endless. Moreover, there lies one of the biggest problems of big data - understanding how to analyse which data and why.
Learn to identify data opportunities and extract maximum value from them.
An intensive 3-day programme that has been designed to help professionals recognise the potential of everyday applications such as social media platforms, their business website, online review platforms, RFID, supply chain management systems, ERPs and CRMs, the course blends qualitative thinking with quantitative techniques, to help participants extract the maximum value from their data analytics.
- Align insights and strategy
- Realise better cost efficiencies
- Improve business competitiveness
- Get organisational and financial strategy to marc in lock step
- Increase existing and explore additional revenue streams
- Get a unified macro view of the entire organisation's data
- Improve the decision-making process with quality and relevance
- Become the data expert who unlocks hidden value for your business
- Leverage data analytics for insightful, real-time business intelligence
- Train yourself to make better decisions by understanding data better
- Master practical, process-driven and transferrable data analytics skills
Biography Barua, Anitesh Assistant Professor, Department of Information, Risk, and Operations Management Anitesh Barua received his B.E. from Jadavpur University (India) and his M.S. and Ph.D. from Carnegie Mellon University. His research and teaching interests include measuring business value of...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.