About the course
Through several case studies, you will explore the different processes needed to develop a robust reward strategy. You will determine which reward processes are most appropriate for your organisation and get a starting point to developing your own, taking into account your business and people priorities.
You will then get to work on the actual design of the main components of direct cash compensation, in base and variable pay. You will gain an insight into how to set your pay at the right level and link to appropriate performance measures to avoid risks of losing talent or overspending. The course provides a comprehensive guide to structuring and optimising your base and variable pay design for maximum ROI.
Key learning outcomes
Upon completion of the programme, you will be able to:
- Develop a reward strategy, taking into account key business, organisational and HR issues
- Understand the impact of the options for various reward programmes
- Identify different job evaluation methodologies and decide when to apply them
- Evaluate different pay structures and pay progression methods and when it is appropriate to apply particular methods
- Be clear about employee motivation, engagement and the links with rewards
- Assess the relationship between pay and the wider performance management system
- Evaluate incentive schemes and the different approaches to individual and group incentive schemes
John has over 30 years’ experience in corporate human resource management across the UK, US, Saudi Arabia and the UAE. He has managed international and regional compensation and benefits policies and practices since 1996, including a 3-year period running the Middle East regional office of an int...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.