Compelling Channel Management
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with The Chartered Institute of Marketing.Full disclaimer.
Selecting the most appropriate distribution/reseller/value-add channels, and motivating channel partners, are key factors in selling profitably through third parties. It is essential for any organisation involved in the selection and management of channel partners to know how to build and manage effective working relationships that build trust, add value and avoid conflict.
- Identify key trends, opportunities, challenges involved in channel development.
- Recognise the benefits of adopting a sales and marketing process to channel partners.
- Handle joint selling and marketing approaches.
- Understand the differing and emerging types of channel.
- Use developments in supply chain management for mutual benefit.
- Determine selection criteria for channel partners using templates.
- Motivational programmes and techniques for channel partners and their staff.
- Develop and agree clear account plans for partners.
- Evaluation using reporting and feedback standards.
- Agree and assess the performance criteria for channel partners.
- Setting ground rules and disciplines for your channel partner relationships.
Who should attend
Managers and staff involved in channel planning, channel account management and those who are involved in the selection, motivation, evaluation and management of channel partners.