Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with UNC School of Government.Full disclaimer.
About the course
Community development practitioners will benefit from this intensive 6-day course, which is designed for community development practitioners and covers the concepts, methods, and strategies of community economic development. The course provides community development practitioners with significant perspective and practical skills surrounding community development in North Carolina.
- community development finance
- affordable housing strategies and tools
- role of economic development
- CDBG and related grant programs
- environmental finance
- visioning and citizen participation
- tools for group decision-making
- purchasing and contracting
- measuring success
- grants management
Who should attend
- Public Officials - Local and State Government Roles
- Community and Economic Development Professionals
- Community Development Professionals
- Planning and Zoning Professionals
- Tax and Finance Officials
- Grant and Contract Administrators
Trust the experts
Tyler Mulligan joined the School of Government in 2007, where he counsels state and local government officials and their partner organizations regarding development finance, community economic development, and revitalization efforts. Mulligan launched the School's Development Finance Initiative, ...