Comprehensive course analysis
Who should attend
- C-Suite executives, who want to take their game to the next level
- Rising senior leaders, who expect to join the C-suite in the next 12 months
- Division, department and team managers, who want to differentiate their leadership
- Entrepreneurs, who find themselves thrust into leadership positions
- Board members, who must provide direction and guidance for senior executives
About the course
Articulate your vision. Elevate your brand. Motivate and inspire your team.
The higher you move up the management ladder, the more communication skills play a critical role in your ability to be an effective leader. In this interactive, live-online program, you’ll develop and practice techniques for communicating at a senior level.
What You Will Learn
You’ll learn skills you can apply right away, including:
- Making effective presentations
- Communicating during a crisis and in stressful situations
- Creating a personal brand strategy and a unique executive presence
- Improving your listening skills to hear and solve problems the first time
- Writing persuasively with a clear and concise executive tone
- Leading meetings that motivate (Rule #1: Speak less than 20 percent of the time.)
- Communicating a strategic vision that people listen to and clearly understand
Research Interests/Areas of Expertise Strategic communication, Public Relations/Media Relations, Entrepreneurship, Leadership Development, and Personal Branding Subject Areas Communications Biography Kimberly Pace uses her formal training in the performing arts to bring a unique perspective to bu...
Videos and materials
Read more about Business Communication
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.