Who should attend
- C-Suite executives, who want to take their game to the next level
- Rising senior leaders, who expect to join the C-suite in the next 12 months
- Division, department and team managers, who want to differentiate their leadership
- Entrepreneurs, who find themselves thrust into leadership positions
- Board members, who must provide direction and guidance for senior executives
About the course
A two-day program to help you communicate, motivate and grow your executive brand
The higher you move up the management ladder, the more your communication skills play a critical role in your ability to be an effective leader. In this interactive program, you’ll develop and practice techniques for communicating at a senior level.
What You Will Learn
- You’ll learn skills you can apply right away, including:
- Making effective presentations
- Communicating during a crisis and in stressful situations
- Creating a personal brand strategy and a unique executive presence
- Improving your listening skills to hear and solve problems the first time
- Writing persuasively with a clear and concise executive tone
- Leading meetings that motivate (Rule #1: Speak less than 20 percent of the time.)
- Communicating a strategic vision that people listen to and clearly understand
Research Interests/Areas of Expertise Strategic communication, Public Relations/Media Relations, Entrepreneurship, Leadership Development, and Personal Branding Subject Areas Communications Biography Kimberly Pace uses her formal training in the performing arts to bring a unique perspective to bu...
Videos and materials
Read more about Business Communication
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.