Comprehensive course analysis
Who should attend
This course is designed for any leader who wants to develop a reputation as a powerful, memorable and effective communicator, including:
- Executives and managers from all industry sectors.
- Sales and account management professionals.
- Project managers, HR and IR practitioners.
About the course
Developing clarity, confidence, presence and authenticity
This course is designed for career-minded executives who need to effectively communicate in high stake environments with greater levels of confidence, clarity and authenticity. You will be taken through the key stages involved in delivering inspiring presentations. The course will explore a framework including techniques and exercises to refocus and manage stress, anxiety and nerves. Acquire an enviable reputation as a powerful and memorable presenter, and the confidence to engage, inform, motivate or influence an audience.
- Grab your audience’s attention and create clear, succinct messages
- Consciously choose a mindset of confidence in high stakes environments
- Learn from an organisational and executive coach
Participants are taken through the key stages involved in delivering inspiring presentations. You will explore how to create a stronger connection with your audience and receive tailored coaching on your personal delivery style and content.
What you will learn
Module 1: Presenting Important Messages
- Communicating with Presence and Impact
- Planning for Presence and Impact
Module 2: Challenging Conversations
- The six factors of stakeholder engagement
- Cialdini’s Principles of Influence
- A roadmap for challenging conversations
Duncan’s credentials combine a diversity of education, training and practical experience. He completed a Bachelor of Arts majoring in English drama in 1991 and then went on to complete a Bachelor of Dramatic Arts at NIDA. He has worked as a professional actor since 1995 appearing in numerous film...
Videos and materials
Read more about Business Communication
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.