Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Alberta School of Business.Full disclaimer.
About the course
In today’s environment of ‘continuous partial attention’ senior leaders need to cut through the clutter and ensure their communication is focused, clear, inspiring, and compelling in order to create action and results. Building trust and developing robust relationships are the cornerstones of effective leadership and influence. As senior leaders, your results are also dictated by your communication effectiveness, clarity and ability to create compelling action and accountability.
This workshop gives you direct feedback on your communication style and how to enhance your ability to build trust, relationships and results. It will provide you advanced communication tools that you can immediately use to enhance your ability to influence others and your team to create clarity for action and results.
- Understand how we impact others with our present communication style
- Learn how to connect, build relationship and enhance trust as a leader.
- Enhance the level of communication clarity, commitment, and accountability within your team
- Diagnose and enhance communication patterns within your team and with others
- Be more courageous in your communication, especially when dealing with conflict and difficult situations
- Increase the effectiveness of your team meetings
Trust the experts
Larry is passionate about the development of leadership ability in others. He has more than 20 years experience in the private and public sectors in management and leadership development. Larry is President of Reframe Leadership Inc., a company specializing in high impact leadership development, ...