Communicating at Work: Dynamic Connecting & Collaborating
The questions we use direct thinking—and whoever is asking the questions is leading the direction of the conversations. Here are a few questions to consider: when communicating among different people, do you address the task first or the relationship? when should you be direct or in-direct? what are the best ways to deliver and elicit feedback? The tools learned in this course will make an immediate impact in your communication at work.
Learn the nuances involved in verbal and non-verbal communication. Understand how to manage and use the underlying emotions involved in influence. Gain emotional intelligence skills to use during interpersonal transactions. Help those you lead become more reflective and thoughtful in decision-making. This training is an engaging blend of research and practical applications with practice time.
Who should attend
This course is for you if you:
- develop and coach employees
- engage in challenging conversations
- manage and lead teams
- need to communicate and collaborate more effectively across departments
- want to build rapport with challenging personalities
- need to give and receive feedback
- need to lead meetings or give presentations