Communicate for Impact and Influence
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Australia and New Zealand School of Government.Full disclaimer.
Do you want to feel more confident when you need to deliver an important message? Would you like to understand how to be more persuasive in the way you communicate important information to others?
This interactive and practical workshop is ideal for anyone who needs to create evidence-driven communication that will inspire action. You will develop the ability to draw on your own unique attributes to deliver persuasive arguments with a convincing presence.
What will you learn?
- Confidence and skills to tell a compelling evidence-based narrative with the power to influence change in all aspects of working life
- How to craft engaging, influential messages and deliver them clearly, confidently and with presence to ensure you are heard
- The purpose of communication in an information age
- The key elements of effective communication
- The effective use of data
- The power of interweaving evidence with a narrative
- How to understand and target your audience
- How to use your body and voice to be more effective in delivering your message.
Who should attend
Executives, managers and staff - The workshop is aimed at public sector, local government and not-for-profit executives, managers and anyone in their teams seeking to deliver verbal presentations and present ideas to make an impact and to influence people.