Common Reporting Standard (CRS)
At the end of the course participants will know the background, basics and best practice of the expanded client on-boarding process, the pre-existing client review, change in cicumstances process and the CRS Reporting.
- History and Development of CRS through OECD
- EU Directive and international guidance / regulations
- New Business / Clients: Self-Certification process
- Indicia search and pre-existing client review
- Preparation and submission of the Reporting to tax authorities
Who should attend
The course is offered to staff and managers in financial institutions, particularly Compliance, Internal Audit, Back Office, Tax Operations / Reporting, Client Static Data.