Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with UNSW Business School.Full disclaimer.
About the course
Lead with a commercial mindset, understand your operating landscape and drive business results.
Equip yourself with the tools to understand your operating landscape, develop sound commercial judgement, and explore ways to leverage your data assets.
What you'll learn
Through a combination of frameworks, simulations, case studies, group discussion and practical application; you will build a toolkit to:
- Adapt decision making approaches and make stronger commercial decisions in any context
- Analyse commercial performance drivers
- Apply risk management frameworks to your operating environment
- Leverage data to develop and test business cases and tell a compelling story
- Apply experimental approaches to business challenges to generate robust results
- Understand and adopt a more commercial mindset
- External influences and economic thinking frameworks
- Systems and values that drive business
- Risk management frameworks
- Data, business cases and story-telling
- Decision-making and dealing with uncertainty
- Commercial leadership and toxic assumptions
Trust the experts
Patrick is an expert facilitator with extensive experience working with senior executives across a diverse range of industries including financial services, internet technology and international trade. He is regularly engaged to assist with complex workplace and leadership issues for organisation...
Andrew has been teaching with AGSM since 2001 and facilitates a range of courses including Corporate Finance, Economics in Management Practice and Data Analysis. He is a serial entrepreneur and is currently working on a start-up in virtual reality education. Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.), Financ...
Commercial Management Program