Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with UNSW Business School.Full disclaimer.
Lead with a commercial mindset, understand your operating landscape and drive business results.
Equip yourself with the tools to understand your operating landscape, develop sound commercial judgement, and explore ways to leverage your data assets.
What you'll learn
Through a combination of frameworks, simulations, case studies, group discussion and practical application; you will build a toolkit to:
- Adapt decision making approaches and make stronger commercial decisions in any context
- Analyse commercial performance drivers
- Apply risk management frameworks to your operating environment
- Leverage data to develop and test business cases and tell a compelling story
- Apply experimental approaches to business challenges to generate robust results
- Understand and adopt a more commercial mindset
- External influences and economic thinking frameworks
- Systems and values that drive business
- Risk management frameworks
- Data, business cases and story-telling
- Decision-making and dealing with uncertainty
- Commercial leadership and toxic assumptions