Who should attend
Open to all professionals who wish to understand more about Collective Intelligence: how it works and why it is an efficient form of collaboration
About the course
How will I benefit?
- Understand the content and principles of Collective Intelligence and ways of applying them in the workplace
- Discover the methods and tools within the different disciplines
- Analyse the benefits of these methods and tools to be able to choose which could best apply to your environment and role
What does the course cover?
- Definition and principles of Collective Intelligence
- "Problem Solving and Creativity" disciplines : Facilitation, Design Thinking, Agility, Lean Start-Up
- "Linking" disciplines : Theory U, Collective Coaching
- "Learning" disciplines : Codevelopment, Communities of Practice, Learning Groupc
- The type of companies applying Collective Intelligence principles : Liberated entreprise, Sociocracy, Holacracy
Read more about Digital Transformation
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.