Comprehensive course analysis
Who should attend
This conference has been created for trustees of multiemployer plans from both small and large funds in all industries, payroll auditors and collection coordinators, administrators, certified public accountants, attorneys, salaried administrators, third-party administrators and administrative staff.
About the course
Collections are a critical and complex process that affects the overall financial health of your fund. The Collection Procedures Institute will provide you with the information you need to fulfill your fiduciary responsibility to collect benefit payments. This conference will present best practices, trends and legal and legislative updates. Benchmark your policies and procedures and network with those with similar challenges.
- Team Collections
- Your Collections Process
- Administrative Operations
- Making Your Payroll Auditing More Efficient
- Your Guide to Collection Litigation
- Beyond the Signatory Employer
- What's New in Payroll Auditing
- Legal Trends in Collections
- Unique Collections Cases—You Be the Judge
- Mock Delinquency Meetings—Tackling the Agenda
- Collections Wrap-Up—Answering Your Questions
Benefits of Attending
- Leave with takeaway action items.
- Receive sample documents, checklists and other prototypes.
- Learn from your peers in networking and interactive sessions.
- Learn from experts what best practices are being implemented.
- Hear how recent key legal decisions impact your plans.
Videos and materials
Read more about Digital Transformation
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.