Collection Procedures Institute
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with International Foundation of Employee Benefit Plans.Full disclaimer.
The overall financial health of a fund is imperative to its longevity, and collecting the benefit payments that are due is a complex process. The Collection Procedures Institute will provide you with the information you need to fulfill your fiduciary responsibility to collect benefit payments. This conference will present best practices, trends, legal and legislative updates and the opportunity to network with those who are dealing with the same challenges.
- Team Collections
- Your Collections Process
- Administrative Operations
- Making Your Payroll Auditing More Efficient
- Your Guide to Collection Litigation
- Beyond the Signatory Employer
- What's New in Payroll Auditing
- Legal Trends in Collections
- Unique Collections Cases—You Be the Judge
- Mock Delinquency Meetings—Tackling the Agenda
- Collections Wrap-Up—Answering Your Questions
Benefits of Attending
- Come away with takeaway items for action.
- Receive sample documents, checklists and other prototypes.
- Learn from your peers in networking and interactive sessions.
- Learn from experts what best practices are being implemented.
- Hear how recent key legal decisions impact your plans.
Who should attend
This conference has been created for trustees of multiemployer plans from both small and large funds in all industries, payroll auditors and collection coordinators, administrators, certified public accountants, attorneys, salaried administrators, third-party administrators and administrative staff.