Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.
About the course
Yesterday’s negotiation skills won’t work for tomorrow’s deals. Drawing from leading contracting experts and cutting-edge economic theories, you’ll leave this 2-day course inspired and motivated to take your contracting skills to the next level.
You’ll learn to apply proven techniques in order to . . .
- Understand why, what, and when of a relational contract
- Learn a simple 5-step collaborative contracting process for negotiating the foundation of the relationship prior to negotiating any deal points – essential for creating the environment for non-adversarial negotiations.
- Turn common controversial contract clauses into clauses that create a more fair and balanced win-win spirit
- Apply sound skills and techniques you can use in future collaborative contracting situations
- Drive change within your organization by creating your own collaborative contracting pitch