Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.
About the course
Increase your authentic leadership skills. Turn stressful meetings into coaching conversations. Learn how to use disagreement to generate knowledge, build resilience, and convert vulnerability into strength. You’ll also learn how to change ambivalence and indecision into clear goals, genuine buy-in, and concrete results as well as how to convert vulnerability into real strength as a leader.
- Helping others confront and overcome obstacles
- Increasing organizational capacity for learning in action
- Communicating skillfully when stakes are high or when the situation is stressful
- Developing others through mutual learning
- Tapping the real sources of commitment and change
- Provide coaching that builds personal responsibility
- Facilitate other individuals' thinking, and clarify their choices
- Garner the commitment necessary for high performance
- Leverage disagreement to generate learning and build resilience
- Improve teamwork and follow-through on decisions made
- Lead change one conversation at a time
Paul Paese has been an adjunct faculty member at Olin since 1999. In addition to coaching and teaching at the graduate level, Paul works with executives, groups, and organizations to improve leader and team effectiveness. His past employment as a full-time professor enabled Paul to sharpen his ex...