Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Olin Business School.Full disclaimer.
Increase your authentic leadership skills. Turn stressful meetings into coaching conversations. Learn how to use disagreement to generate knowledge, build resilience, and convert vulnerability into strength. You’ll also learn how to change ambivalence and indecision into clear goals, genuine buy-in, and concrete results as well as how to convert vulnerability into real strength as a leader.
- Helping others confront and overcome obstacles
- Increasing organizational capacity for learning in action
- Communicating skillfully when stakes are high or when the situation is stressful
- Developing others through mutual learning
- Tapping the real sources of commitment and change
- Provide coaching that builds personal responsibility
- Facilitate other individuals' thinking, and clarify their choices
- Garner the commitment necessary for high performance
- Leverage disagreement to generate learning and build resilience
- Improve teamwork and follow-through on decisions made
- Lead change one conversation at a time