About the course
Develop your coaching skills and the confidence to adopt a coaching management style.
Are you looking to bring out the best in the people around you within your workplace? If so, this invaluable introduction to coaching skills two-day programme is perfect for you. Not only is it a great introduction, but also a solid foundation in which to adopt a ‘coaching management style’.
The Coaching Skills programme is an ideal choice if you’re in HR or a line manager wishing to develop your coaching style and challenge individuals within your organisation to reach their full potential.
By the end of the two days you will be able to:
- identify coaching values
- evaluate different coaching models and how they are used develop your own coaching style
- apply coach-mentoring techniques for performance and development issues
- give feedback as a coach
- develop action plans for coaching in the workplace
- definitions from leaders in the field
- coaching for skills
- performance improvement and potential
- philosophical underpinning
- peer coaching sessions
- emotional intelligence
- practice a range of models
- GROW model
- appreciative enquiry
- coaching techniques for performance and development issues
Giving and receiving feedback effectively as a coach
- skills and techniques
- skills practice
Karl has been working as a trainer, facilitator, executive and leadership coach, consultant for over 30 years having previously built up his senior management and business experience mainly within the financial sector. His specialist fields are human resources, leadership, coaching skills, high p...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.