Coaching for Leaders/ Managers (CFL)
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with UNISA Graduate School of Business Leadership.Full disclaimer.
This programme responds to the increasing need for leaders with coaching abilities within organisations. The current trend in corporate training is no longer training room based; it is now hands-on coaching.
Participants who successfully complete this programme will be equipped with the skills and insights to apply coaching principles and practices within their working environments.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS
After completing this 6 month programme, middle to senior leadership in the public and private sector will be equipped with the skills, abilities and insights to apply coaching principles and practices in their organisation.
Who should attend
- Senior certificate and an NQF level 6 qualification or equivalent.
- Three years’ experience in middle to senior level management
Management Coaching for Exceptional Performance
Coaching is a powerful intervention to enhance performance, embed sustainable change and develop strong and resilient leadership in organisations.
Coaching capability is often used interchangeably with leadership capability. Research indicates that management becomes easier, more effective and enabling with coaching skills. This programme will equip you with professionally aligned coaching skills to develop your reports for high performance results, as well as enable you to use coaching wisely and appropriately within your overall management approach.
The programme is aligned to internationally recognised professional coaching competencies and is grounded on relevant business experience. It offers both theory and practical experiences with best-in-class facilitation and integration of coaching principles. After attending the programme, you will be relevantly positioned to further your coach training, should you wish.
The programme is led by internationally qualified Integral Coach, Tanya Stevens, who is also the founder of BECLEAR.
How you will benefit
Understand and apply:
- a framework of coaching approaches; and
- your strengths to develop people for results.
- insight into yourself as a coach;
- your own personal leadership competency;
- the capacity to discern when to coach, and when not to; and
- the foundation to continue your coach education journey should you want to.
By the end of this session, you will know:
- key coaching skills and have the opportunity to practice these with support and feedback from professional manager coaches;
- how to effectively manage a range of management situations.
Who should attend
- Middle to senior line managers and organisational leaders;
- HR, learning and talent practitioners
- Internal coaches/ manager of internal and external coaching programmes; and
- Professionals seeking an entry point for professional coaching skills development.