Who should attend
Managers and above who supervise one or more people
About the course
Practical frameworks for coach-like curiosity
Advice is killing your company. We know that curiosity-driven cultures are more resilient, innovative and successful, and yet even the most well-intentioned people find themselves defaulting to advice-giving when their colleagues present them with a challenge. This means that people often focus on the wrong challenge, applying the wrong solution and impeding their colleagues’ development and contribution.
Coaching for Great Work enables further curiosity-led behaviours to hone your potential and help you transform your organization. Building on the foundations of The Coaching Habit program, which uncovers the “why” of coach-like behaviours, Coaching for Great Work provides you with a step-by-step process within that framework to tackle crucial challenges.
Embody and experience the power of curiosity to narrow your focus while identifying real challenges; distill and expand possible solutions and create accountability while fostering resilience. Delivered virtually, Coaching for Great Work helps develop the insights and skills you need to encourage long-term behaviour change that will drive engagement and increase business impact at all organizational levels.
Flexible Learning Design during COVID-19
Don't feel alone while you learn online. We've designed this program to respect both the current challenges of working from home while maintaining and building connections with a class of your peers across different industries and organizations. You'll still gain the networking and learning benefits of our in-class programs while learning from the comfort of your own home with a schedule adapted to your current needs. In this virtual real-time experience, you'll build the motivational stance necessary to develop trust, rapport, and inspired action with your colleagues.
What makes it different?
- Encourages remote teams to communicate, build relationships, and innovate with shared focus
- Enacts resilient and curious cultures where ideas flourish
- Enables team engagement and alignment, especially in fast-moving and unpredictable environments
- Builds on the assumption that you acknowledge coach-like behaviour as a leadership necessity
- Provides you with a step-by-step process for taking crucial changes from that foundation
- Drives productivity, efficiency, and impact by building the discipline to find and focus on the core challenge
Rather than being distracted by the first challenge that shows up, participants learn to use curiosity to drive better problem-solving and accountability in their organization.
- Focus yourself and your team on the stuff that really matters
- Get (and keep) people excited, motivated and engaged
- Create bigger thinking and fresh ideas
- Manage the overwhelm, and develop a more self-sufficient team
- Drive accountability while creating ownership
Coaching for Great Work includes
- post-workshop practice missions and action plans
- access to a learning portal for refreshers
- 108 days of text-based nudges
Hélène is a a Certified Professional Co-Active Coach (CTI) with over 15 years experience in the world of Adult Education. She is a Certified Professional Co-Active Coach (CTI), facilitator, and trainer. Her clients have included Pharma, Financial Services, Manufacturing, Retail, Insurance, and Go...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.